[Imcfest-volunteers] Status: The Art Show and financial side of things...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Tue Aug 21 15:45:53 CDT 2007

Hey all,

Meet Jess Parks... she had volunteered to coordinate the art show with
me for the IMCfest.  I don't really know a whole lot about Jess but we
met by way of good friends and she is working or has worked with the
Illinois Arts Council in the past.

Below is a link to a floor diagram of the Sun Room that Jess is going to
take over for the duration of the IMCfest.

http://217mafia.com/files/misc/imcfest/sun_room_8.5_11.jpg

Also, meet Joy Davis.  Joy has volunteered to help with various
financial tasks from drafting and sending out a request for contribution
letter to helping negotiate the various costs of the event.  For this
reason and seeing as she is also the IMC Bookkeeper unless anyone has
any issues, I dub Joy the Fiscal Coordinator of IMCfest 2007.

Along this vein, be sure to keep checking out
http://shows.ucimc.org/imcfest as I have updated a few things and added
donation buttons.

Let me know what you think...

Thanks,