[Imcfest-volunteers] Status: Headliners, Headliners, Headliners...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Wed Aug 22 18:49:32 CDT 2007

Hey all,

I have been pressing hard to get headliners (thats right multiple)
locked in.  As it is right now we have Kate Hathaway, The Living Blue,
and Kilborn Alley who have all committed and are waiting for me to tell
them what day and time.  I am hoping to have The Beauty Shop and the
Headlights locked in by the end of the week as well so we can work on a
headliner line-up and start plugging in the rest of the bands.
Regarding the rest of the bands... I only have 3 or 4 and need more!

Joy and Kilborn Alley are working on Sunday's line-up and
are hoping to get other big names like Candy Foster.  Kayla Brown has
also committed to playing on Sunday too.

Thinks are really starting to shape up nicely (is it to soon to say that
yet?).

Also, I don't remember if I told you all yet that we have festival
website up at http://shows.ucimc.org/imcfest.  Check it out, tell your
friends about it, start posting it on forums, bulletins, lists, myspace,
facebook, etc.  Let me know as well if something is wonky about it.

Thanks,
--
Daniel