[Imcfest-volunteers] Status: The website...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Thu Aug 23 13:07:08 CDT 2007

Hey all,

I have made some more changes to http://shows.ucimc.org including:

Adding a splash page for the event being the first thing you see

Made some sub menues under the main links and made a page for all of the
link (hopefully this will make it easier to navigate)

Added a contact page specifically for the event

I added but still need to finish the tickets/passes page.  We should
start talking about how much we think we should charge first though.  I
was thinking of breaking it down into day tickets and event passes.
this will all depend on what our line-up ends.  we should also start
making a list of places where tickets will be sold.

Thanks,
--
Daniel