[Imcfest-volunteers] IMC-Shows Group meeting tonight @ 7PM...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Thu Aug 23 17:14:33 CDT 2007

tonights agenda:

review of upcoming shows

address any upcoming show concerns/issues/approvals

IMCfest, IMCfest, IMCfest... we will be talking about where we currently
are and getting together a core group of volunteers.  I will be
proposing that the Shows group be the group managing this event (as they
already are) and that IMCfest meetings happen along/after shows
meetings... or something.

Update from the UPD.  I will go over my notes from the meeting we had
with the UPD a bit more and answer any specific questions people may
have as well.

Policy considerations coming from UPD meeting, briefly noted below:
restricting event time
security requirements
putting a cap on the crowd
reiterate the importance if no BYOB
contract for events
parking situation
importance of venue representation at shows
requiring notification from promoter upon police presence