[Imcfest-volunteers] IMCfest Technical items: Kicking things off...

Ben Valocchi transluscent at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:44:39 CDT 2007

audio documentation? I assume Harsh will want some nice soundboard
audio to sync with any performance videos. A laptop patched out of the
board would work, but would probably need an attenuator, the board
outputs were really hot last time I taped a show (mid-August)

-ben

the splra - http://www.splra.org/