[Imcfest-volunteers] IMCfest: Few things for the perfomers...

Dan Blah dan at ucimc.org
Fri Oct 26 16:31:21 CDT 2007

Hey all,

As a reminder I wanted make sure everyone knows that Nov. 9th-11th is
two weeks away today.  If you haven't already, please update your sites
about the event.  Check out http://www.imcfest.org/imcfest/media for
various online flyer's we have created.

Also, please visit http://www.imcfest.org/imcfest/schedule to make sure
you know when you are scheduled to perform.  Please let me know ASAP if
there is some confusion.

area just off stage right where all equipment can be stored.  See the
below diagram of the space and witness my awesome photoshop skills for
more information.
http://217mafia.com/files/misc/imcfest/loading.jpg

Due to a limited amount of space, we request that you do not bring your
gear to the venue any earlier than 4 hours before your slot.  We also
would ask that you show up with gear at least 2 hours before your slot.
 Lastly, when you do get here please let the door guy know that you are
a band member and that you are looking for the Stage Manager to check so
we know you are here.  No worries if you have to/really want to drop
your gear off earlier... we will have room.

To better help out the volunteers that will be managing the stage,
please send along your stage plot if you are more than a acoustic solo
or duo.  This doesn't have to be a full out diagram (feel free to send
it if you have it).  Simply a list of your band members and their
instruments will do fine.

If I haven't yet received your guest list (1 person for every 1 person
performing) please send those names my way.  It's likely that I am the
only person able to authorize changes to this list and may not be
readily available if there are last minute additions during the event.
So... if you don't get it to me your other might end up paying.

Finally, if I haven't yet received a press kit from you (and you have
one) please shoot it it my way.

Again, we want to thank you all for helping make this what will surely
be a great event for a great cause and also a rocking party. Please
contact me ASAP if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
--
Dan
IMCfest Event Coordinator
dan at ucimc.org

Last email that was sent out to all the performers:
http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/archive/imcfest-volunteers/2007-September/000291.html