[Imcfest-volunteers] Where do we want to sell tickets...

Ben Valocchi transluscent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:31:06 CDT 2007

The convenience store next to the Canopy. Good Campus/Urbana location.
I'm not sure if the Canopy has a deal worked out with them that
prevents them from selling tickets for non-Canopy shows, though. Maybe
Rentertainment for another Campus location?

also: what is our capacity?

-ben

the splra - http://www.splra.org/