[Imcfest-volunteers] Where do we want to sell tickets...

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 14 17:44:43 CDT 2007

I can talk to Dandelion, Exile, Kopi, Rentertainment, and maybe Paradiso
(I don't think Kopi or Rentertainment usually carry tickets for shows,
but I've got a good relationship with both the owners so I can ask).
When I worked at Dandelion we just got a certain amount of numbered
tickets, people paid cash and that went right into a separate envelope
for Cowboy Monkey, Highdive or whoever. I don't think there was anything
more complicated than that, we just liked the publicity, but I'm not
100% sure so I will check. Also, if there isn't one already we should
start a facebook group/event and maybe a myspace page and start inviting
people.