[Imcfest-volunteers] IMCfest Staff List 2009

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Mon Apr 13 18:54:36 CDT 2009

Hey all,

Oh and also know that this is a very *bare* list of stuff to do.  Feel
free to add yourself to anything even if it is already filled... esp.
if you are interested in doing it.  For those who are sound/stage
techs and would like to get a refresher, I am going to be kicking it
at the IMC most afternoon/evenings this week and would be more than
willing to run over anything with you.

Thanks again,
--
Dan