[Imcfest-volunteers] IMC FEST Prep Meeting this evening at the IMC

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:41:48 CDT 2009

Rory, Ed, Dan and I have talked just yesterday and agreed that everyone
should meet this evening at the IMC to help prepare the stage and space for
the IMC Fest.

We still need to finish some painting, label cables and set up the stage
snake, correctly put the monitors back in place, with proper wiring, and any
clean-up and organizing.  In fact, if volunteers could also do this Thursday
night, it will make everything go more smoothly.

There are Dance classes tonight, but we'll just work around them and not get
in their way.  Show up when you can - your help will make this a successful
event, and a true showcase of local music and art.

--
Stephen Fonzo
Media Training Advisor