[Imcfest-volunteers] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Post IMC fest prep

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 20 12:03:07 CDT 2009

Thanks, Chris.  I let the artists know that there are classes tonight and
tom.  I was planning to come in this afternoon to move the walls and
sculptures out of the way for Janice, so let me know if you need more help.
Thanks for a great weekend, everyone!
Nicole

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Christopher Evans <caevans2 at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  To all,
> GREAT job at IMC Fest. Easily, one of the smoothest events ever run at the
> IMC. People ask if we had big crowds and I say it doesn't matter, those that
> showed up were well treated. Thanks to everyone who did an excellent job
> cleaning up and keeping things on track.
>
> Tonight at the IMC is going to be the dance club's usual Monday night
> activities in the Sun Room and I think they are still doing Tia Chi in the
> main space.
>
> The Boneyard Arts Festival art show is still on exhibit in the Sun Room. I
> don't know what the understanding was before the Festival, but I imagine I
> will need to break down the show so the room can be used tonight. All care
> will be taken with the artwork, but it will have to be set aside for now so
> the room can be used for belly dancing this evening.
>
> I have an appointment at 9:00 a.m. till 10:00 a.m. today, then after 10:30
> ish, I will begin re-setting the Sun Room.
> I hope that's okay.
> chris- the building guy

Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser