[Newspoetry] girls own

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 3 15:03:19 CST 1999

For a station that is supposed to be so much better than the others, they
are really stumbling lately. More business news and less real fact on an
almost daily basis.  I can't wait until Robert McChesney gets to town on a
fulltime basis so we can start putting presure on them to go back to being a
PUBLIC radio station, instead of just another outlet, in a higher rent
space,  for corporate claptrap.
Mike Lehman