[Newspoetry] Re: Someone with too much time on their hands :)

Tom Magliery mag at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:21:17 CDT 1999

At 10:07 AM 4/13/99 -0500, srp at ncsa.uiuc.edu dared to say:
>You really should go to the URL and read all the other reviews too.  Quite
>Amusing.  I especially like review of the Family Circus role-playing game.

i found very interesting the "people who bought books by bill keane also
bought books by" section:  all the other authors are authors of "learning
swedish" books.  further investigation reveals that among bill's 20 or 30
books, there is one where he is listed as an illustrator on a "learning
swedish" book.  the obvious conclusion is that this is the only book of his
that anyone has ever bought through amazon...

mag

--
///X  Tom Magliery, Research Programmer           217-333-3198  .---o
\\\   NCSA, 605 E. Springfield      O-       mag at ncsa.uiuc.edu  `-O-.