[Newspoetry] Re: Someone with too much time on their hands :)

srp at ncsa.uiuc.edu srp at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:07:43 CDT 1999

You really should go to the URL and read all the other reviews too.  Quite
Amusing.  I especially like review of the Family Circus role-playing game.

--
Steve Pietrowicz - srp at ncsa.uiuc.edu    Project Manager - NCSA Java 3D Group

NCSA Portfolio:      http://havefun.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Java3D/portfolio/
   New Beta 2a release!  New Loaders, record and replay of your
   Java 3D apps and more! Freely available for non-commercial use!
You Build It VR:     http://havefun.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Java3D/YouBuildItVR/
   Build your own multi-user virtual worlds with no programming experience!
The Java3D FAQ:      http://tintoy.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~srp/java3d/faq.html
Java News Network:   http://tintoy.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~srp/java/javanews.html