[Newspoetry] Poetry Fodder: Deathmatch

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 18:15:36 CDT 1999

Glenn,
People sometimes think I'm a little too obsessed about the Y2k thing also.  All
I know is I've been listening to militia types for the last two years telling
people to get ready for it so that the militia can take advantage of it.  Kinda
worries me, sitting here in the middle of Downstate Illinois with more
frothing-at-the-mouth, holier-than-thou Republicans than you can shake an AK
at.  I thought about starting my own little lefty militia, but figured that
wasn't everyone else's style, but having gone to the Che' Guevara Revolutionary
School of Politico-Military Science, I urge folks to at least have enough food
on hand on Dec. 31, 1999 so that you won't starve before you engage in passive
resistance to the barbarians at the gates.

Hummmmmm, gates,
Bill Gates,
An accidental pun
For something that is no accident
And is already killing people.

Mike Lehman
AKA Commandante Lucas
PS Also don't forget to buy a CB with SSB now, so we can all at least
communicate when the phones go down.