[Newspoetry] I'm back

gillespie william k gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:42:48 CDT 1999

Hey everyone I'm back from my ego trip.

It will take me awhile to go through my email from the past two weeks.

I apologize to anyone who has written a poem that hasn't yet been posted.
Any poetry sent (or resent - I encourage you to do this) to me in the next
two days will probably be posted as tomorrow's or Thursday's or Friday's
poem. If anyone has ever sent me a poem that was never posted it's because
I made a mistake, so please hound me, or resend things if I missed them
the first time.

I hear good things about this listserv, Danielle really likes being on it.

Love, William