[Newspoetry] Mayday Demo To Support Supervalu Workers!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 22:58:39 CDT 1999

There will be another rally in support of the Supervalu workers on
Saturday, May 1 from 11am to 1pm.
Please come to the County Market on North Broadway in Urbana.
We are NOT demonstrating against the store, but rather to encourage the
store to support the workers.
YOUR HELP WOULD BE VALUED and what a way to celebrate Mayday!

We are two weeks away from losing our jobs without a lot of public
support.
BTW, if the 800 numbers don't work any more (they've been effective!)
you can also call 612-828-4000 to reach our home office.
Tell Supervalu-Its Wrong!
Its wrong to put 150 families on the streets and to try to break unions!

Thanks for your Solidarity,
Mike Lehman