[Newspoetry] Re: Newspoetry International (fwd)

gillespie william k gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:47:05 CDT 1999

Hey everyone,

I'm going to sit down tonight and try to crank out some new pomes.

What's been happening in the news?

The About.com people - hip slam poets I think - have
finally taken note. They have a lot of worthwhile links on their site,
including lots of anarcho-permaculturalist hypertexts by Miekal And et al,
and a whole page of poetry links dedicated to the sonnet.

Speaking of And, I ran into him in the Cybermountain MOO chatroom. It was
awkward, but only virtually awkward.

What are "kudos"?

-W