[Newspoetry] Re: WTO:NPR and N-G coverage and WEFT

Mark Paris paris at rsx3.physics.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:20:00 CST 1999

Mike,

   The all-out media blitz against standing up to capitalists who
   want us to sit down and shut the @#&*%!-up *is* in full swing.
   And thanks to the "democratic" staff who unilaterally took
   Democracy Now! off the WEFT airwaves we must suffer the cheer-
   leading squad for the powers of oppression -- NPR -- for
   "information". On some radios you can set the AM dial to 580
   and when NPR news comes on WILL in the morning merely flip the
   switch to FM and good ol' WEFT at 90.1 is broadcasting the same.
   That's diverse community radio for you.

Mark