[Newspoetry] Finding a Subletter

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Wed Dec 22 23:07:06 CST 1999

bravo!  bravo! sniffle, sniffle!  gushing applause!

i'm enjoying all the comforts of home without having to be ho..., er oh
wait, i am home  michigan is really cold!  boy am i glad i live amongst
the cornfields which can break the wind.

enjoy the weekend, yall, plus all of dem dereudder days too, k.

brian