[Newspoetry] Re: [OJC] radio utopia on WEFT?

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 9 14:54:33 CDT 1999

Electrons spontaneously assembled to spell out:
}
} so maybe you've heard: there's a saturday 1-3pm slot open on WEFT...
}
} is it time to try out radio utopia?
}
} paul & i talked briefly about it today, and we want to gauge what kind of
} interest may lie out in the vast lands of urbana and champaign in creating
} a weekly radio show on positive social change.
}
} during brainstorming sessions held a few months? ago when there was talk
} of creating a radio show for patch adams, there were lots of exciting
} ideas and energy tossed around...
}
} i'm excited, does anyone have time?
}
That's a joke, right? :)

Actually, I'd love to help with a radio show (I'm a megalomaniac at
heart), dunno about the time, though, but I could help out as much as
possible, I guess...