[Newspoetry] War Alert

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 23 19:07:47 CST 1999

I am in receipt of traffic which leads me to believe that B-52s were
enroute, possibly to Yugoslavia/Kosovo, about eight hours ago.  It is
likely that they are carrying cruise missles, which they hope to use to
take out Yugoslavian command and control facilities and air defenses in
advance of full scale attacks by in-theatre air assets of NATO.  You
might want to check the news, if you're feeling like a poem,
periodically during the evening.  Being in the process of losing my job,
I'm not feeling particularly verbose this evening, but I thought I'd
warn others who might be better equipped to deal with this.
Mike