[Newspoetry] CHANGE OF PLANS--paul's DAY JOB party

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Wed May 12 20:33:33 CDT 1999

hi there everyone

okay here's whassup.  turns out that yours truly, PAUL, has a GIG the
night of my aforeplanned DAY JOB quitting celebration.  so please note
that the festivities at 1006 garfield street will begin sometime after
10:00 PM, immediately following my performance at BORDER'S BOOKS AND
MUSIC out in the beautiful mall-sprawl of North Champaign.  hope to see
you all at Border's AS WELL AS at the fabulous home of MOLLY STENTZ, DAN
SILVER, and PJK--1006 s. garfield (one block south of Washington Street
and one block west of Race Street).

if you happen to arrive early at 1006, feel free to set a spell on our
lovely porch which overlooks Carle Park.  someone will be there shortly
to welcome you in.

sorry about the mix-up.  please come celebrate with me at both locations!

yers trooly

Paul Kotheimer
THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL		studio 109
1006 south garfield			109 Goose Alley