[Newspoetry] 4 More Years?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 23:07:27 CDT 1999

Maybe those right wingers are right; 'ol Bill IS really a peacenik?
I'm still not convinced and we would all be better off with even less of
an arsenal.
The real story is that the Pentagon plans to spend all the money "saved"
to buy even more expensive weapons.  Besides, if all these folks were
still around they would probably be bombing, somebody, somewhere.
Mike Lehman
BTW, the guy on the list where I found this seemed to be pretty
disappointed that this had come to pass.  He was probably just missing
all the communications he could've monitored from the folks that Bill
has retired.

709,000 ACTIVE DUTY TROOPS
293,00 RESERVE TROOPS
EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS
30 NAVY & USAF AIR WINGS WITN 2.000 AIR CRAFT
232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS
13 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC SUBMARINES WITH 3,114 NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON 232
MISSILES
500 ICBMS WITH 1,950 WRHEADS
FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS
121 SURFACE AND COMBANT SHIPS AND SUBMARINES, PLUS ALL SUPPORT
BASES,SHIPYARDS AND LOGISITSL ASSESTS NEEED TO SUBSTAIN NEEDED TO
SUSTAIN
SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.
 IS THIS COUNTRY RUSSIA?? NO GREAT BRITIAN?? WRONG AGAIN, THE USA....
HARDLY ,GIVE UP.

WELL DONT FEEL TO BAD IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO IDENTIFY THIS SUPER POWER,
BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY NO LONGER EXISTS. IT HAS VANISHED. THESE ARE THE
AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES THAT HAVE DISAPPEARED SINCE THE 1992 ELECTION
AND
WE ALL NOW(sic) WHO TOOK OFFICE THAT YEAR