[Newspoetry] FW: STOP THE HATE: IF ANY of YOU ARE INTEREST

enslin at prairienet.org
Wed Oct 6 18:13:37 CDT 1999

Kathy is a friend of Maria Silva who attend the School's orientation tea
last year, and was co-host of a GirlZone afternoon of writing with me and
Aunt B recently. Kathy said she does performance poetry and has been looking
for poets to read with (she also writes one of the few politically
interesting columns in the DI). I told her about newspoetry and I pass on
her invitation.

--mark