[Newspoetry] Revised setlist in progress

enslin at prairienet.org
Mon Oct 11 01:22:26 CDT 1999

I would read an excerpt from the libretto--either the variations on the US
national guards in Puerto Rico, or the downsizing announcement with typos.
I'd also be interested in reading something by newspoets who can't be there
(suggestions?) ... I could also read the 5 haiku on depleted uranium or the
non-rhyming limerick pantoum-oid.
--ME