[Newspoetry] TECH SCOUT to BETSYWORLD + AUDIO IDEAS

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Wed Oct 13 14:42:40 CDT 1999

p.s.

i will stop at sweet betsy's this afternoon to look at outlets.

i can bring a mini mixer, mics, cables and stands to Betsy's on Friday.
i have several ideas for how best to mic the performance for maximum
audibility, but they would probably need to flex to fit where in the
restaurant various readings take place.

how do people feel about having a hand-held mic, like the ones that
newscasters use for person-on-the-street broadcasts, available?  it could
be decorated with a newspoetry logo, and could be used if people wanted
to be away from the "CENTRAL NEWSPOETRY DESK".

lemme know whatcha think

also, i am available all friday afternoon to do set-up and
pre-production.  anyone else have time, from 3 to 5:30 PM on friday?

paul