[Newspoetry] Re: call for tripod, long RCA cables: wednesday rehearsal

Dirk Stratton strattdj at email.uc.edu
Wed Oct 13 15:52:16 CDT 1999

re: tech geek ecstasy

I have been following the planning of this multi-media, recorded,
amplified, videotaped, streamed, almost simulcast electronic
extravaganza with great interest.
recently I read some blurb somewhere in which churches are encouraged
to get on-line, to tap into the electronic possibilities of spreading
the good news. all i remember though is how someone claimed that
multi-media is the stained glass of today.
maybe so, but I betcha it didn't take so much e-mail to pull off a
panel of stained glass . . .

all the best (and see you on Friday with the late-breaking news),

--Dirk