[Newspoetry] Re: call for tripod, long RCA cables: wednesday rehearsal

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Wed Oct 13 10:03:01 CDT 1999

oh, i've also got a mixer which has stereo inputs and controls for each l
and r channels, and has a stereo headphone jack, if we think we might need
to use a stereo headphone.  me, i prefer to use a typewriter headphone,
whereas others sometimes prefer can opener headphones, and yet others have
an affinity for various other appliance headphones.  i'm not sure why the
stereo became the favorite appliance for the headphones when there's
perfectly good microwaves and blow driers out there just waiting for a
chance to become the next headphone.  the next class revolution is brewing
folks.  the appliance class will no longer be kept down!  long live the
toaster oven!  long live the cotton gin!

brian