[Newspoetry] call for tripod, long RCA cables: wednesday rehearsal

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Wed Oct 13 18:02:19 CDT 1999

good thing someone has an overhead projector, cuz ojc is gonna lose
theirs.  DSC didn't notify 24 hours in advance that they needed it for
some seminar on self-esteem, and then tried to blame me for not having it
there, and now want to have it there at all times.  boy do i feel
worthless...a big let down in the ego of life....garsh, i wish i went to
that seminar now, such the lowlife i am!  sigh, guess i'll go eat worms.

brian