[Newspoetry] Announcement: Joe's 2nd Annual 29th Birthday Bash

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 22 10:44:33 CDT 1999

Hey Everyone,

I will be having my 2nd annual 29th birthday bash on Friday, Oct. 29th
starting at about 8:00.  The party will be a llama-optional,
bring-your-own molecules affair.  Guests should come dressed as
themselves.  Upcoming band Pfaffenbichler will be taking the stage at
some point, and there will be a brief dramatic reading (with
interpretive dance) by Mr. Futrelle of his late(st) opus, "Puff
Henge".

If people would like to bring dessert items, I'm sure we could round
up a posse to eat them.

Mr. Futrelle is in residence at the Schneertz institute, 1205 S. Race
in Urbana.  Illinois.

- The Management