[Newspoetry] RFU Meeting

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 7 12:35:10 CDT 2000

There will be a Radio Free Urbana meeting this Thursday, Aug. 10 at 6pm
at Mike Lehman's house, 608 E. Green St., Urbana. It is important that
as many people as possible attend this meeting from organizations with
an interest in bringing LPFM radio to Urbana.

Each of the organizations will want to apply for LPFM permit
individually, along with others that have expressed interest. After the
application period is through, we then can negotiate a agreement to
share a broadcast license and submit ammended applications to merge our
indivdual applications. We have decided to take this route after
reviewing the best information available from the FCC and groups
promoting LPFM radio on how to go about bringing this important service
to our community.

Mike Lehman