[Newspoetry] Newspoetry Print Book

Sam Markewich 2 s7markew at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 13 03:20:04 CST 2000

Dear Editor Tzoip,
	A) I'm all over it dude, as per my works of fine art, scathing rhetoric
and flowing-esque-ish poetry de la news being published in said book.
2) One would like, however, to know ahead of time what of my shith you
find worthy of such publication therein so that I might have the
opportunity to nay say by saying no to some such things as these being
published should it be, etc. &c. that I do not in my wallet of hearts
want a certain individuum of my work to be publicated.  Thirdly) Some of
what I've written for Newspoetry I have since edited or otherwise
significantly altered and may want the newer version 5.1 to appear in
the medium of "snail" print.  In the manner of D) I see things as the
distinguished Mr. Wellington Burkhardt III does where concerns all
things copyright because it sucks when, for an instance of example, I
see dotcom billboards quoting Karl Marx, and it sucks even worser when I
watch television on some odd occassion and witness any number of pieces
of art in all manner of media being turned into kitch for the sake of
the dolla' bill y'all.  In this day and age of ebony and Irony in
advertising it's plausible enough to imagine some disgustingly suave
advertisement for a news show that has a newspoem in it.  With finality)
If there's any way I can help with this project hesitate to ask 'cause
I'm busy asshole, but then ask after you hesitate 'cause Newspoetry is
one of my favorite projects ever that I've been a part of -- and that
includes our anual fishfry and pie eating contest!

Samuel David Markewich II