[Newspoetry] y2.001k problems

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 30 15:22:20 CST 2000

Joe is usually ahead of the curve with these things, so if worse comes
to worse with the rest of society's systems, we'll move the party over
here to the bunker when the lights go out. I still have plenty of gas
for the generator and kerosene for the heaters, not to mention lots of
long-term storage food;>)
Mike

PS Humorous Fact: James Lee Witt, head of the Federal Emergency
Management Agency, has no water or power at his Arkansas farm due to the
ice storms that hit there a few days ago. I'm glad we're in better shape
than him (and glad we don't have to depend on him, either.)