[Newspoetry] Pomo (fwd)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 23:31:12 CST 2000

Simon,
You're right about that.

Morality is just one more product to most of these folks.
How else to explain the rise of televangelism?
Or voting for the religously correct candidate?
Don't count the right out, but they do seem to be on the decline.
Which is likely to make them more dangerous.
Like a rabid dog that senses that there is only one thing that will
bring it peace.

Mike