[Newspoetry] Ruin Tim Johnson's Day

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 4 11:51:18 CST 2000

Mike...I'm really sorry for the screwup. I didn't mean to hit the
"reject" button for this post.

Here's the post:

I was asked to pass this info on by Mary Lee Sargent and Kimberlie
Kranich.  They are the organizers of the 85% Coalition, named after a
survey which determined that 85% of Illinoians are oppossed to
discrimination against people due to their sexual orientation.
Apparently, Tim Johnson believes that the 15% of Illinoians who support
discrimination in the workplace, by landlords, etc, all live here in his
district.  They have been attending Tim's campaign stops to remind voters
that Tim's grasp of statistics, let alone justice, is pretty weak.  If
you would like to join them in helping educate Tim, Call Mary Lee at
352-6110 or Kimberlie at 359-9884.

Mike