[Newspoetry] <no subject>

simon mills samills at innotts.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 15:49:13 CST 2000

Hi All,

It's taken me a while to get started on this list despite promising those
Unknown guys I'd provide some news from the uk perspective.

So apologies to them that I took so long but blah blah excuses blah blah and
my first piece of uk news comes in the form of the visual poetry of the web.

The Tory party over here, thankfully in steady decline thanks to the almost
suicidal choice of Willy Hague as leader decided to offer it's own ISP
service. They did however make the highly uneducated choice not to vet the
people it allowed to sign up and publish homepages under it's own domain.

The screen shot shows one beautiful page playing on the recent scandal where
a tory mp was charged with having been given cash to ask pertinent questions
in the house of commons.

Needless to say the tory party has now withdrawn its ISP service. Goddamn!

cheers,

Simon