[Newspoetry] silly human behavior

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 12:09:48 CST 2000

I'm beginning to think we humans ought to revolt!

Those damn cats, if they're that smart, should have to go to
work/school!

Then they can come home and fix us sushi, after we've been sleeping in a
warm bed all day.

Then they can rub our backs or let us out in the yard, if it's warm
enough.

I don't know about letting them give us a bath though; we'll probably
still want to shift for ourselves on that, rather than getting worked
over by those sandy tongues.

After that they can read to us, since we'd be so lazy we'd want them to
do all the work, while we still got the information.

Ahhh...
That would be the life.
All power to the cats of the world.

Mike