[Newspoetry] Start Our Own Radio Station?

auntbarb at onthejob.net auntbarb at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 26 15:35:51 CST 2000

Why not WFNY?  or, if we don't need the W any more, we could just call it
FNYH.

We survived the cold and actually slept for a couple of hours last night.
Newspoetry to follow.....

This is I guess the point at which I have to say that, despite it
problems, WEFT is something we are really damn lucky to have. Maybe I'm
just saying that because Mick Wolf kept checking up on us every couple of
hours.....

But I still like the idea of maybe having a low-power station to do with
as we please.

-Babs (in a hallucinatory state)