[Newspoetry] To the newspoetry CIO...

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 30 10:27:48 CDT 2000

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent interest in Newspoetry.com.  We here at
Newspoetry.com are continually working to improve the site to meet our
discriminating users' needs, and we welcome comments like yours.
While we appreciate your concern about the alphabetization of our list
of Newspoets, we regret that we do not plan to change that feature at
this time.

Please accept the attached $5 gift certificate for poetrymall.com as a
gesture of our sincere regrets.  If you have other comments or
concerns about our site, please don't hesitate to write us and we will
do our very best to accomodate them.

Joan Fintrell
Customer Service Representative
Complaints Department