[Newspoetry] Don't forward NPR/NEA petition

Ted Tourlentes ted at net66.com
Thu Jun 15 12:09:08 CDT 2000

FYI -

http://www.univnorthco.edu/petition.html

"In 1995 two well-meaning but misguided students at UNC started an
email petition regarding pending legislation that would affect the
funding for PBS and NPR. They didn't mean to open a can of worms, but
they did. The petition is still circulating on the Internet and has
taken on a life of its own.

If you have received this petition, please delete it and advise
anyone within hearing distance to do the same."