[Newspoetry] something very angry

f. h. lombaer lombaer at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 2 09:27:33 CST 2000

whipped this off today, thought you might publish it
frank

open letter to the rat-fucks trying to get elected

you see, it's like this.  you can practically taste the squalor, and
it's about time someone said something about it.  it's like we were all
issued rose colored glasses, except some asshole painted the lenses
rosy.  i hate elections, especially presidential ones.  like those
soulless puppets, chewing on the stubbed-out butts of their hand-rolled
cubans, can make a difference in our lives.  like those fuckers really
care about us, the scum.

they come out and say how much they care.  mr. no-blowjob says he has
been targeted by the nra.  like there is a little red dot on his perfect
part.  "i have angered the gun-toters and now i have a luminous new
birthmark."  righty-fuckin'-oh!  i don't think you have been targeted.
i think your status has changed.  you have been moved from the
"maybe-he's-forgotten-that-guns-are-bad list" to the
"needs-more-money-to-make-him-look-away list."  and i'm supposed to
cream myself because one of your analysts made the really hard to
justify leap of faith that maybe you could argue, possibly, that it
could be conceived of that there is a small amount of data pointing to
an as yet unproved hypothesis that it might be too easy to get a gun in
this country.  well, good for fuckin' you.  when one six-year-old blows
away another six-year-old on a public school playground with a semi-auto
handgun, the fuckin' writing is on the fuckin' wall.  you would  have to
be so myopic that the grand canyon looks like a doable standing long
jump practice exercise not to see that guns are too easy to get.  one
more time, a fuckin' six year old, ferfucksake!

and yet, you took a hard-line stance on the gun show loophole.  the gun
show loophole!  the fuckin' gun show loophole?  the whole canon of law
dedicated to guns is a fuckin' loophole.  can your analysts see that?
it's time to reevaluate the whole fuckin' thing, zippy.  from the brady
bill on down to the goddamn bill of rights.  guns don't belong in the
hands of anyone.  i get the feeling that you dickless bastard
motherfuckers (because this 6-year-old killer cluster-fuck proves these
adjectives are correct) would legalize hand-held nuclear bombs if the
money was good.

your (and this possessive-pronoun refers to all the curs in washington
and those who want to go to washington) processes are all fucked up.
when did you lose the forest for the trees?  fuck that!  when did you
lose your fuckin' humanity for the money?  can you still form a sentence
without the promise of some money for it?  this is a simple issue,
okay.  let me spell it out for you:  you made that 6-year-old KID a
killer.  you deregulated the shit out of everything, then you looked
away as jobs and the dignity of u.s. workers' was deported to third
world sweat shops.  but who the fuck cares if taiwanese kids ruin their
bodies at the age of 20 from the 23 hour work days, 7 days a week, just
so they can afford to get to work and eat half a rind of rotten melon
every day?  i mean, we reap the benefits, right?  no, because you looked
away as the infrastructure in these dying cities crumbled away.  you
looked away as the profit, the fuckin' 3000% profit that was rolling in
from those sweat-shops, remained in the hands of top executives and
never made its way to those who had lost their jobs, who's cities were
becoming cesspools of smut and graft, who's fuckin' lives had been
dedicated to seeing their country remain a world power, only to take it
in the ass, again, as their children turned to gangs and crime just to
get some money.

and you kinda have to respect them for turning to crime.  at least then
they aren't paying 30% to you ass-backward fucks.  30%.  wrap your pea
brains around that one.  i mean, if you are lucky enough to still have a
job in the Flint, MI area, if for some reason or fluke of fuckin' fate
you didn't get raped out of your job, the government, in its infinite
wisdom, pillages at least 30% of your wages.  rape and pillage.
ass-raping and fuckin' pillaging is what this government is all about.

and don't give me that partisan bullshit.  democan or republicrat, you
both know, you both see what is going on.  you both sold your souls.  i
am so sick of hearing you shuffle the blame around instead of dealing
with the repercussions of your actions.  i don't care if it was reagan
or bush or clinton or fuckin' washington.  just deal with the shit like
a human being.  stop peddling your excuses and come up with usable
solutions.  and let me be clear here, a waiting period for gun
purchasing will never work.  try this one, "just say no."  "i would like
to own a gun."  you answer, "no, you can't have one."  "but, i have a
clean record (they never convicted me for stabbing my wife)."  then you
say, "the answer is still no."  "but i want to use it for sport."  then
you say, "there are any number of grocery stores in your neighborhood
which will sell you any type of meat you could ever possibly crave for a
reasonable price.  so the answer is still no."  "but i want to protect
my family and my property."  you say to that, "sir or ma'am, i advise
you to take a interest in your community.   then.  if you and your
neighbors feel unsafe, you should start a neighborhood watch program and
elect officials who care about your needs and concerns.  that would
protect your family and property much more effectively than a gun ever
could."  "but i have a constitutional right to bear arms."  this is the
good one, are you ready?  reply, "you have the right to remain silent.
anything you say can, and will, be used against you in a court of law.
etc...etc...  because that right is for maintaining a well ordered
militia and they are only good for one thing--taking over the
government.   and seeing how the current government pays my salary, you
are being arrested for conspiracy to overthrow my job."

which leads nicely to the next thing that occurs to me to hate about you
fucks.  if on more jackass tell me to come up with a better system, i'll
kick his teeth in and shit down his throat.  we already have a better
system, just no one to run it right.  the system provided for in the
constitution could work if you elected officials would stop fuckin'
around, stop promising the moon but delivering a ball of moldy cheese,
if you would stop attacking each other like hungry cannibals and turn
that energy toward solving problems effectively, this country might not
suck so hard.  i mean, fuck you!  do you really think the founding
fathers had this kind of shit in mind when they wrote the constitution?
have you even read the thing?  can you read?  i think you assholes are
really more inbred than the british monarchy we fought so hard to get
away from.  you may not share any genetic material, but your ideologies
are so interbred that you might as well be the sons and daughters of  15
generations of twins that have been fucking each other exclusively for
those 15 generations straight.  we don't need a third party, we need a
second party.  fuck that!  we need a first party that isn't so goddamn,
motherfuckin' lame that it can't keep guns out of the hands of homicidal
6-year-olds.

in a perfect world, 6-year-olds wouldn't have the ability to be
homicidal.  i know that this isn't a perfect world, though.  so, i'm
gonna go ahead an kick the shit out of everybody i see smiling, every
bumble-fuck whistling away the terror you have inflicted, every happy
sap with a bounce in his step to keep from crying over the shit you have
blighted this great country with, until all the blinders come off, until
every one wakes up from their psychosomatic comas and sees your shit for
what it is.  because there aren't classes of americans anymore, there is
one class -- the dicked over.  and when we realize that you don't care
enough for us to even fart downwind, we're gonna do something.  we're
gonna take this country, and its dignity, back.  and there ain't nothing
gonna stop us.  so, i say to you, repent!  the time of reckoning is nigh
upon us.  get our house in order or suffer the wrath of population
scorned!  so, with all due respect i say, in the words of my hero, "i
would like to fondly bottle your heads and cordially invite you to suck
my cock."  at least then i'd be getting something back for my 30%.