[Newspoetry] free beer is still available

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 3 17:49:30 CDT 2000

Ms. Aunt Barbara,

NEWSpoetry, inc. regrets the inconvenience to you and hopes you will
accept our sincere apologies.  Please contact our free beer hotline at
EAT-PUKE or reach us via CB to arrange your complimentary beverage
service.  We would like you to know that we are as eager as you are to
put this debacle behind us and move on with the work of our online
poetic community.

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 05:39:11PM -0500, Anne Bargar wrote:
> Ah-Hem...some of us have yet to recieve the free beer we were promised at
> least 1.5 weeks ago.
>
> -Babz
Editor-within-chief,
Newspoetry dot com