[Newspoetry] Newspoetry.cc

wordwork at shout.net wordwork at shout.net
Thu May 4 16:43:35 CDT 2000

Last night I told someone about newspoetry. He misheard me and wrote down
"Usedpoetry.com"

What's up with the new dot cc domain name thing? I just got a warm and
friendly letter from ENIC suggesting that newspoery.cc might lead to
improved status, commerce, and more security against invasion by freaks.

Those people really applaud our business model.

I guess I still own the domain name. I'm gonna sell it to Futrelle someday
and then retire fat, it'll be sweet. 'Nless Microsoft makes me an offer.
Or if the justice department deals us a swift blow so we have to separate
into news.com and poetry.com, or maybe newspoetry.com and newsprose.com.

"We want all the funny stuff in a different site from the serious stuff."

Ah...