[Newspoetry] PICNIC

Maiko Covington mcovingt at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri May 26 18:20:24 CDT 2000

Hiya.

	Sorry about the late notice, but there will be a

				PICNIC

this Memorial Day, Monday May 29th, at Crystal Lake Park. It should be
at the grill that's in the corner of the park closest to Carle - the
southwesternmost corner, underneath a tree there in the corner of the
park. Things should get underway around 1 PM.

	I will be making some skewered grilled things, half meat and
half tofu. We will keep them separated, no fear. They will also have stuff
like onions, shrooms, green pepper, and tomatoes. Feel free to bring
more food, of course.

	If anyone wants to come, please do! Despite this piece of SPAM,
I am not bringing SPAM to the picnic. :)

	Maiko