[Newspoetry] Dirty Tricks Newsflash

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 6 11:46:46 CST 2000

Also sprach Mike Lehman:
} I went out to the front yard a minute ago to get my Nader yardsign to
} take with me to speech class as a visual aid for my Nader speech this
} morning. I was distressed to find that the Democratic Dirty Tricks Squad
} was at work after midnight when the sign was still there. It is gone,
} but the three Dem signs that were out there with it were untouched.
} Needless to say, although I still support the Dems mentioned on those
} signs, the Dem signs are now in my garage. I hate having to do that, but
} I feel that those among the Dems who have no honor (relecting the
} corruption at the top of their party) forced my hand. I urge anyone else
} that this happens to to do the same.
} Mike Lehman
}
I didn't notice if my Nader sign was still up this morning, however,
minutes after putting it up yesterday, someone stuck a "Be Effectively
Green" (no joke) flyer in my mailbox stating that the Dems still support
everything the Greens are for, like families and a strong economy...