SPOON-ANN: CfP: E-POETRY, 2001 - Temporary Extension of Deadline

Adrian Miles adrian.miles at bowerbird.rmit.edu.au
Thu Nov 23 04:52:36 CST 2000

 [Spoon-Announcements is a moderated list for distributing info of
 wide enough interest without cross-posting.  To unsub, send the message
 "unsubscribe spoon-announcements" to majordomo at lists.village.virginia.edu]

| Sigfried Gold                        sigfried at onthejob.net |
| (217) 278-3933                            www.onthejob.net |