[Newspoetry] UCIMC Newshour on WEFT at 6pm

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 00:33:07 CST 2000

The first in a limited edition series of Urbana-Champaign Independent
Media Center Newshours will air on WEFT, 90.1 FM, Monday evening, Nov.
27, at 6pm.

Hosted this week by Danielle Chynoweth and Mike Lehman, it will include
local news of interest to citizens who care about community. It will
have as a focus segment coverage of this year's Eugene V. Debs
Foundation Dinner, held Nov. 11 in Terre Haute, featuring this year's
Debs Award Winner, Sheet Metal Workers International President Mike
Sullivan.

Tune us in for the next few weeks as we fill the slot normally reserved
for broadcast of the "Friday Forum," as it takes a holiday breather.

This program brought to you by the Urbana-Champaign Indy Media Center.
With a little help from our friends at WEFT.
You can sign up for our listserv at :