[Newspoetry] [Fwd: Makes Me Wanna Ralph....]

Sam Markewich 2 s7markew at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 20 03:26:16 CDT 2000

Hey all.  While Noah and Jen hate forwarded things like this, I thought
everyone would enjoy this, and I hope everyone will take it to heart who
might not have yet and vote for Darth Vader, I mean Ralph Nader.  I know
you Josh, the eldest Dave, will be doing so, and let me just say that,
as you and I mused at the wedding, if Dave and Dave are voting for the
same guy our country's government must really be terrible.  So vote for
someone who can help Josh and I disagree again.  Vote for Nader.

I want you!,
Sam