[Newspoetry] [Fwd: Makes Me Wanna Ralph....]

Sam Markewich 2 s7markew at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 20 03:27:59 CDT 2000

Hey all.  While Noah and Jen hate forwarded things like this, I thought
everyone would enjoy this, and I hope everyone will take it to heart who
might not have yet and vote for Darth Vader, I mean Ralph Nader.  I know
you Josh, the eldest Dave, will be doing so, and let me just say that,
as you and I mused at the wedding, if Dave and Dave are voting for the
same guy our country's government must really be terrible.  So vote for
someone who can help Josh and I disagree again.  Vote for Nader.  And,
if all of you on Newspoetry are wondering why I'm communicating only
with my family about stuff many of you know nothing about and including
you in the e-mail, well, join the club pal!  You could benefit from this
too!  Yeash!

I want you!,
Sam